“Stop Asking Me About My baby Daddy” Sophia Momodu Issues Stern Warning To Her Fans (Video)


Sophia Momodu, the first baby mama of award-winning superstar singer, Davido has read the riot act to her fans over the singer.

Taking to her Instagram Live, the mother of one warned her fans to stop asking about her baby daddy, who she isn’t at peace with.


She made it clear that they can never make her talk about anyone she doesn’t want to.

The fashion connoisseur reemphasized that she doesn’t want to talk about the drama surrounding Davido, as that issue is dead and buried.


“Who gave Imade Imade, you can’t make me talk about anybody that I don’t feel like talking about. I have told you guys I don’t want to talk about my ex or whatever is going on. That matter is dead and buried”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts