“I never dated IVD, nor am I dating him” Blessing CEO sheds light on their relationship, speaks on his tattoo of her (Video)


Relationship expert and therapist, Blessing Okoro better known as Blessing CEO has continued to clarify her relationship stance with auto dealer, Ikechukwu Ogbonna better known as IVD.

Taking to her Instagram page, Blessing stated that she never dated IVD, nor is she dating him as they were only friends and he is her client.

She revealed that she met IVD for the first time during his trial that arose after his wife’s death as he had reached out to her after her interview with Daddy Freeze, which was misunderstood by many.

Blessing recounted how she reached out to him after he kept a suicidal note and had offered to be his friend and therapist.

Speaking on his tattoo, she stated that it was to appreciate her for being by his side.

“I am officially going to be addressing the matter between I and Ikechukwu Ogbonna a.k.a IVD. I have never done this before because I didn’t feel the need to do it but I have to do it because of the narrative that has been flying around.

First of all, I am not dating Ikechukwu Ogbonna, we are just friends and he is my client. Never dated him or are we dating.

I met him when he was going through a lot of emotional drama in his life, u have never known him before or seen him. After the interview with Daddy Freeze that was misunderstood and went viral, he reached out to me via my DM to tell me Thank you, and he was in Panti from the investigation when his wife’s family were lying that he ran away.

One day he kept up a suicidal note and people were begging me to save him. When I ran to his side, he had already overdosed himself on drugs and luckily we were able to get him back. I told him to check into rehab as he was mentally damaged by his wife’s death and battle with his kids.

I called him ‘MY G’ because I wanted to be the friend he never had and to stand by him during his tribulation as both his therapist and friend.

When he tattooed my name ‘BCEO’ it was a sign of appreciation”.

Early this year, Blessing CEO sparked dating rumors with IVD, when she shared a photo of a mystery man with her tattoo. The man had tattooed her on his arms.

Blessing revealed that she had never been so bold as to post any man on her timeline. Expressing both fear and excitement, she disclosed that she thought her feelings had died with her in the past. However, he came and swept her off her feet.

On his birthday, Blessing CEO had allegedly given him a special birthday treat, as the auto-dealer showed off the numerous gifts he received from his lover, who many believe was from Blessing CEO.

Unfortunately, things have turned sour between the two following Blessing’s dispute with Davido.

Esabod Global News reported that the two had clashed over an alleged debt involving singer, Davido, who has been in the news this week for owing debts.

Weighing into his debt scandal, Blessing Okoro had alleged that Davido owed IVD N4.5 million naira and spilled more on the debt.

In response to these claims, IVD publicly denied any financial dispute with Davido. Angered by his statement, Blessing released a voice note as evidence.

However, IVD tendered an apology to her for not carrying her along as he claimed the singer had paid him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts