"I Regrets Working For APC" Ronke Oshodi Laments Her Trauma With APC


Veteran Nollywood actress Ibironke Anthony Ojo, popularly known as Ronke Oshodi Oke has spoken on her trauma in working for the All Progressive Congress (APC).

In an interview with media personality, Chude, Ronke Oshodi expressed regrets for working with APC, who shattered her hopes of fixing the country.

She lamented how the governor of Lagos state tried to cover up for the controversial End SARS by telling ‘3 lies’.

Ronke Oshodi laments the pains of those who lost their loved ones during the EndSARS saga, stating she regretted working for them.

Ronke Oshodi opens up on her weight loss journey

Esabod Global news recalls that popular Yoruba actress, Ibironke Ojo- Anthony, better known a Ronke Oshodi-Oke made headlines after photos of her looking quite slim made rounds online.

The new photos got tongues wagging, some insinuated that she is suffering from one ailment or the other.

The actress, however, dismissed the claims in an interview, saying, “I am 100 per cent fine and okay. But, I am on a weight loss journey for certain reasons. I would soon be 50 years old, and I feel this is the appropriate time to lose weight. By the time, I am getting close to 60, I would continue adding weight.

I had wanted to lose weight for a very long time. I had taken several weight loss pills, teas and different products that help to shed weight, but it didn’t work for me. I tried those for more than five years. Then, one day, I saw a product that works for me, and I grabbed the opportunity. When I started my weight loss journey, I weighed 110kg. Now, I am 87kg. My goal is 85kg. Once I get there, I would stop.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts