“Bless The Waters That Brought Us Together” Toyin Lawani’s Husband, Segun Wealth Makes U-turn Hours After Hinting Marital Crisis


It seems like Segun Wealth, the husband of celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani was only pulling stunts on social media to draw attention to his new music.


The photographer cum singer has shared a loved-up video with his wife, accompanied by a love declaration.


Segun stated that he is blessed to be married to Toyin Lawani as she is special. He also thanked God for bringing them together as he considers the celebrity stylist his rhythm and inspiration.

“(Bless the waters that brought us together)
You’re my rhythm
You influence my harmony
You are my inspiration
With you I’m blessed
And ehhhh
I’m always inspired every day and night
You are special
You’re the one that quench my thirst like water
Eh
You are the one that makes me flow right
Thank you always
WATER COMING SOON!!”.










No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts