Mercy Aigbe Overwhelmed With Love As Fans Bombard Her With Gifts Following Her Return From Mecca (Video)


Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has been left overwhelmed with love over the gifts she has been receiving since her return from Mecca.

Taking to her Instagram page to share a video of a cake that she received, Mercy Aigbe stated that since her return she has been getting so many gifts.

Promising to post more, she appreciated them for the love.

“I have been getting so many gifts since I got back from Mecca. In fact o ti poju! I will try to post all but thank y’all so very much, the love shown me this far has been amazing and I feel so special, so loved, and overwhelmed”.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cuu7CBWANql/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link



No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts