Barren Woman Returns Stolen Baby To Celestial Church of Christ In Abeokuta

No photo description available.     Good news for the parents of a stolen baby in Abeokuta, Ogun  State. The childless woman Emmanuela Subomi who had stolen the baby has returned the eight month baby. The baby, Daresimi was returned under the cover of night last Friday to the Celestial Church where it was stolen.
                      It was a mystery woman who stole the baby while her mother was singing in the choir a fortnight ago.


                      Daresimi’s father, Victor, said the child was discovered at the entrance of the church with a letter attached to his neck. He said, the thief stated in the letter
stated: “Please, you people should forgive me. I did not mean any harm. I am a childless woman, a pastor of a church directed me to steal a child and keep it for 14 days and that at the end of the last day I will be able to get pregnant and give birth to children of my own.
“ So I acted on the instruction that very pastor gave to me and again you can see that the child is healthy, because I took care of him. I am troubled I could not keep the child as I also learnt that the pastor of the church where the child was stolen and the entire church has placed a curse on me.”
Church shepard also quoted the thief as saying, ‘I am using the opportunity to beg God, the church and the parents of the boy to forgive and reverse the curse placed on me and also pray for me so that I can have children of my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts