I've recovered N3m": Lady who lost N4m from Zenith Bank account gives update



"I've recovered N3m": Lady who lost N4m from Zenith Bank account gives update 

27 January, 2023

Remember the Zenith Bank Customer who lost N4 million in 20 minutes?

She has an update about her struggles with the bank.

Chiamaka Agim said the bank has finally traced the owners of the account where her funds were transferred and recovered a substantial part of her lost money.

Chiamaka Jeniffier Agim said: the bank has returned about N3,239, 400 to her account remaining the balance of N800,500.

Agim posted on Twitter saying the bank asked her to obtain a court order to recover the remaining balance. 

“Good pm, this is an update abt the @ZenithBank issue. I was credited 3,239,400 last week. Remaining the 800,500 that they initially said I should get a court order for. I have filed for that and hopefully, I get it soon, so that the balance can be refunded from d access bank Acct.”

Earlier in January, Agim recounted how she watched as N4 million vanished from her Zenith Bank account in 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts