Please do not use me as a tool to slight, insult or badmouth my uncle – Made Kuti claps back at Peter Okoye


Popular Nigerian singer, Made Kuti in a recent post on social media claps back at singer Peter Okoye after he uses him as a tool to insult his uncle, Seun Kuti.
Recall Seun Kuti had earlier stated that it takes the effort of dedicated Nigerians to save Nigeria, not an opportunist like Peter Obi.
Reacting Singer Peter Okoye slams Seun Kuti for calling Peter Obi an opportunist and by extension throws shade at his father, Fela Kuti, the Afrobeats legend
In the post, Peter Okoye also advised Seun Kuti to learn from his nephew, Made Kuti because he is well guided and clean.

Paul Okoye wrote, “Dude,I understand your frustration. But realize that the sky is big enough for all birds to fly. @burnaboy and other great artistes have climbed on our great Fela’s ladder to blow. Comport your self and pray to your god. My God has blessed my destiny & i’ll 4ever remain thankful. I’ll surely keep you in my prayers. Learn from your nephew @Madekuti cos he is well guided and clean.”

See the post below; 

PETER oKOYE


No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts