“I am proudly NUPE, tribe of people known for WAR and ART”- Ibrahim Chatta


“I am proudly NUPE, tribe of people known for WAR and ART”- Ibrahim Chatta 

Nollywood actor, Ibrahim Chatta, has taken to his Instagram page to show pride in his roots as a Nupe man.

He shared a Update of Nupe practicing their rich culture on the 5th day of the just concluded Eid Fitr.

He captions the Update stating that he is proud of his tribe and their history.

According to Chatta, the Nupe people are known for their war and art, and he is proud to be part of such a tribe.

In his words: “I am proudly NUPE, I am from a tribe of very RICH culture, I am from the tribe of people known for WAR and ART, I am a NUPE man.”

Chatta’s post has garnered mixed reactions from his followers, with some applauding his pride in his roots.

One fan wrote, ” Did my youth service in Nupe in 1991. I love the town, culture and the people. I still remember there greetings till date. Kobetina. Then u say mejebo. Forgive my spelling.”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Another one wrote, ” We plenty for here sir no be only be Nupe tribe ❤️πŸ™ŒNa where my granny hail from be that”

Another one commented” This explains most of your powerful artistic display. You are representing very well πŸ’•πŸ’—”

You see, he's well known as Yoruba actor but still he did not forget his origin ( Nupe), Nupe is a big name. "Wo ga Nupe ya dini a gba o".

Short of his biography:

Abiodum Ibrahim Chatta popularly known as Ibrahim Chatta is a Nigerian Actor, singer, writer, and producer . He featured in myriad of Yoruba movies. He was born on October 13, 1970 in Bacita in Edu Local Government of Kwara State.

Proudly Nupenci, Jekafa be'zowa e❤️πŸ’―

From Nupe's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts