Sururah Alesh: Why Islam is not..


Big shout out Alesh Star TV 
 Beautiful SuratuπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸŽ€πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Today, we celebrate you and the beautiful life you have. May your birthday be as wonderful as you are.

My name is Sururah Adewunmi Olatanwa Oluwafunke Abeke Aleshinloye. AKA (Sue Alesh) (Alesh Star TV). 
I was born into an Islamic family. 

I've been a daddy's girl right from my childhood. Besides Allah, my late dad plays a huge role in who I am today, he taught me the religious benefits of helping the less privileged, and I've never derailed from any of the numerous lessons I learnt from him. 

My goal in life is to use my experience and skills, as well as my talent, to help create a better world for the less privileged.

I've solely helped many organizations raise funds in the past and never plan on stopping.Though I don't really consider myself a philanthropist, my oldest daughter thinks differently. She made me realize that anyone can be a philanthropist, regardless of status or net worth. 

As a practicing Muslims, I believe charity is not just an obligation to Allah but as a way to ensure that good fortune will smile on me and my loved ones in unexpected ways in the future.

I extended my charitable work to Nigeria 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a2

Popular Posts